Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Motivation

Passing up desserts and favorite foods. 

Getting on the treadmill when I would rather do just about anything else. 

Counting calories and strictly watching everything I eat. 

There's nothing like seeing the numbers on the scale getting smaller and smaller to make all the work feel completely worth it.  I love the beginning of this diet where the pounds just melt off.  I woke this morning, stepped on the scale, and it was already down 3 pounds!  Later in the afternoon when I wanted a big snack, I thought of those dwindling numbers and had a hard-boiled egg and tall glass of water instead.  Success is the greatest motivator.  When you try to diet and see no results, it's hard to believe it's worth the effort.  Today, however, I'm excited and ready to do what it takes to reach my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment